You may feel lonely after having lots of friends if you lack the meaningful connections. Loneliness is not a physical state its a mental state.
Consider some of the following questions to help you determine why you are feeling lonely:
- When do you feel the loneliest?
- Do certain people make you feel lonelier when you are around them?
- How long have you been feeling this way?
- What does feel lonely make you want to do?
It really depends on who you are, and what energies and environments suit you best.
For some people, just chatting with others and experiencing new situations can do the trick. For others, forming closer bonds with people is the key to feeling less lonely.
No matter what works best for you, it’s important to keep yourself open and focus on the here-and-now of your life — because ultimately, it’s all about possibility.
Here are some tips for recognizing loneliness for what it is and dealing with it in the healthiest ways.
If you like the video, don’t forget to subscribe to my channel and hit the bell icon for further update.
For now, signing off until next post.
Like and subscribe to The Life. & Do not forget to share this with your near and dear ones.
Thanks for reading | Stay happy, stay healthy.
- If you are not HAPPY ,watch this…
- How To Practice Positive Self-talk
- How To Stop Worrying About What Others Think Of You
- 30 Relationship Rules That Are Often Ignored
- 5 Reasons Why Everyone Should Meditate
- How The Over Glorification Of Motherhood Hurts Us All | Mom Martyr
- 8 Psychological Tricks To Overcome Stress and Lift Mood Up
- How Anger Affects Your Brain and Body | Anger Management
- The reality of Women Empowerment in India
- Mental Health During Quarantine