Why are you so quiet? I have been struggling with this question since my childhood and today I am trying to answer this most asked question.
Introverts often misunderstood and misinterpreted by most people. People consider introverts reserved, attitudinal, egoistic, and whatnot. Because we don’t pay heed to Personality psychology.
And we fail to understand how someone is different from us and why. If we accept someone for who they are, we can actually learn a lot from them. we can give support and build meaningful relationships with each other. but unfortunately, we can’t accept someone who is different from them.
If you are an introvert or extrovert, watch this video to get some insights into personality psychology.
If you like the video, don’t forget to subscribe to my channel and hit the bell icon for further update.
For now, signing off until next post.
Like and subscribe to The Life. & Do not forget to share this with your near and dear ones.
Thanks for reading | Stay happy, stay healthy.
- If you are not HAPPY ,watch this…
- How To Practice Positive Self-talk
- How To Stop Worrying About What Others Think Of You
- 30 Relationship Rules That Are Often Ignored
- 5 Reasons Why Everyone Should Meditate
- How The Over Glorification Of Motherhood Hurts Us All | Mom Martyr
- 8 Psychological Tricks To Overcome Stress and Lift Mood Up
- How Anger Affects Your Brain and Body | Anger Management
- The reality of Women Empowerment in India
- Mental Health During Quarantine