How many times have you experienced a sad moment and you are quickly shut down by someone telling you “Don’t cry, be strong!” I heard this phrase a lot which is “don’t cry be strong” so what does it mean?
Is crying a sign of weakness? 🤔
Watch the video to know the answer 🙂
If you like the video, don’t forget to subscribe to my channel and hit the bell icon for further update.
For now, signing off until next post.
Like and subscribe to The Life. & Do not forget to share this with your near and dear ones.
Thanks for reading | Stay happy, stay healthy.
- Emotional Independence: It’s Not As Difficult As You Think
- If you are not HAPPY ,watch this…
- How To Practice Positive Self-talk
- How To Stop Worrying About What Others Think Of You
- 30 Relationship Rules That Are Often Ignored
- 5 Reasons Why Everyone Should Meditate
- How The Over Glorification Of Motherhood Hurts Us All | Mom Martyr
- 8 Psychological Tricks To Overcome Stress and Lift Mood Up
- How Anger Affects Your Brain and Body | Anger Management
- The reality of Women Empowerment in India