Be kind to yourself. When you stumble and fall, do not indulge your inner critic too much and get discouraged.
Keep failure in proper perspective and choose to be grateful for what you have. If you are healthy, you have food on your table, you have a roof over your head, you people who love you and care about you, Be grateful for this. Look around, There are always things to be grateful for.
Falling down is also evidence that you’re trying to do something hard, that you are pushing your limits, you are getting out of your comfort zone. Appreciate yourself.
Learn from the mistakes and move on.
Focus on the things you can control— like doing your best—and focus less on the outcomes that you can’t control.
Remind yourself that you can handle failure, and you’ll be more likely to deal with the discomfort in a productive manner.
Everyone succeeds at some things and not at others. Remind yourself of the success that you have had in other areas of your life.
Remind yourself that “I’ve overcome tough things before. I can do it again.”
For now, signing off until next post.
Like and subscribe to The Life. & Do not forget to share this with your near and dear ones.
Thanks for reading | Stay happy, stay healthy.
- Want To Be At The Top Of Motivation Level? Read This.
- How The Over Glorification Of Motherhood Hurts Us All | Mom Martyr
- 8 Psychological Tricks To Overcome Stress and Lift Mood Up
- How Anger Affects Your Brain and Body | Anger Management
- Reality of Women Empowerment in India
- Mental Health During Quarantine
- What’s happening inside the houses during a lock-down?
- Best Mental Health Exercise and Benefits
- All you need to know about “Anxiety Disorders”
- How to help loved one with anxiety disorder?
- DEPRESSION IN WOMEN- “WHOLE-BODY” ILLNESS
- What is Emotional Intelligence(EQ) and How to improve it?
- What It Feels Like To Be An Introvert