Instagram has over 1 billion active users. It is not only a photo sharing app but it is a platform where brands are venturing to reach potential customers.
Instagram posts gets 58 times more engagement per follower than Facebook. The engagement on Instagram is determined by account followers, the more followers a user has, the more engagement you are more likely to get.
Instagram has higher organic reach, where Facebook users won’t necessarily see your content unless you pay to promote it. Instagram’s algorithm prioritizes and push content further on the basis of engagement it gets.
Instagram is more common among younger users and may be a better target for companies who want a younger demographic. Because it has more Younger users, 70% Instagram users are probable buyers as they have already purchased products online.
So now you are convinced and ready to promote your business on Instagram…
Here are the 5 easy steps.
before we start , do follow me on Instagram for daily dose of motivation and lifestyle related stuff.
- Create Instagram Business Account. If you are already on Instagram then switch your account to business account.
- Go to ‘Account Settings’.
- Click on ‘Switch to Business Profile’.
Switching to a business account gives you the ability to access built-in insights about your content and its performance. You will be able to take a look at your post performance, follower activity and audience insights.
- Fill your description or bio with information about your business: what you do? who you are? why you do what you do? etc…
- Place your business links in the bio as this is the only place where you can insert links.
- Adopt diverse, creative and vibrant approach when sharing content on Instagram. Businesses often get confuse with what needs to be posted on Instagram.
Here are some posts ideas which gets more engagement:
- Posts with faces (Get 38% more engagement comparatively)
- Event-related posts
- Product posts
- Team pictures
- Behind the scenes images
- Short Videos
- User Generated Content (if you are a fashion designer and sell clothes on Instagram, you can put up posts of your clients or buyers wearing your creations.)
- Run Successful Instagram Contests and giveaways. Ask your followers to like and comment on your photo and tag their friends to win. Your engagement on the post and followers will increase this way.
- Use Paid Advertisement on Instagram To Promote Business.
- Increase your sale with Instagram Influencer Marketing. This is a type of marketing which uses people with huge number of followers and high rate of engagement to convey your brand’s message to a large number of people.
- Utilize the unique concept of Instagram stories that allows your followers to see some candid images, footage and behind the scenes of your business. It will make them feel connected with you in a personal level. Use geolocation stickers or hashtag stickers to increase your reach.
So, are you using Instagram to promote your business? If yes what are the strategies you are using? Shae your tips to help others…
You can also share your Instagram handle and a brief description of your business in the comment section so that the interested people can follow you… Let’s grow together.
And if you are not on Instagram yet… What are you waiting for?
For now, signing off until next post.
Like and subscribe to The Life. & Do not forget to share this with your near and dear ones.
Thanks for reading | Stay happy, stay healthy.
- How The Over Glorification Of Motherhood Hurts Us All | Mom Martyr
- 8 Psychological Tricks To Overcome Stress and Lift Mood Up
- How Anger Affects Your Brain and Body | Anger Management
- Reality of Women Empowerment in India
- Mental Health During Quarantine
- What’s happening inside the houses during a lock-down?
- Best Mental Health Exercise and Benefits
- All you need to know about “Anxiety Disorders”
- How to help loved one with anxiety disorder?
- DEPRESSION IN WOMEN- “WHOLE-BODY” ILLNESS
- What is Emotional Intelligence(EQ) and How to improve it?
- What It Feels Like To Be An Introvert