Self-Power is the ability to attract and create what we want in our life. It is the ability to be who we are. We all are born with our own superpowers. Many people don’t realize their powers and many people run away from it. A lot of us afraid to be different. A lot of us suppress our powers to get acceptance or to avoid negative consequences. Hence we give our powers away to others and it will lead our life to the hell.
We allow them to dominate us and make our life miserable.
We all want to feel powerful. We all know that we have the power inside us.
“To acquire true self-power you have to feel beneath no one, be immune to criticism and be fearless.”
It is up to us to notice the signs of giving our power away so we can reclaim it. Here are some traits of people who give their powers away:
1.If you allow negative influences to invade your mind and sap your energy.
2.If you do something you don’t really believe in.
3.If you live life on life’s terms instead of your own terms.
4.If in your need for approval every time and you consider it to be in “love”. you allow disrespect in your life.
“You’ve been criticizing yourself for years and it hasn’t worked. Try approving of yourself and see what happens.”
5. If you allow someone to speak to you in a disrespectful or degrading way.
6.If you don’t speak up when you know you should.
7.If you lower your standards in order to be accepted, liked or loved.
8.If you are not your authentic self.
“Be yourself because an original is worth more than just a copy.”
9. If you stay in situations you know are not good for you.
10.If you say yes when you want to say no.
11. If you agree with people you know are wrong.
12.If you stay silent when you know you should speak up.
13.If you are made to feel ashamed for what you really are.
So these are the signs that you are giving your power away. If any of the above points ring a bell deep inside your head, it means you are one of those people who has given their personal powers to others and you can feel it in your heart.
It is a high time to take a step and reclaim your power and see how it changes your reality.
You need to create healthy boundaries in the most loving way possible, without blaming and criticizing.
Healthy boundaries will help you take care of yourself emotionally, physically, and mentally.
Respect your needs, feelings, and desires.
Eliminate the drama and emotional pain from your life.
People will treat you the way you allow them to treat you. Surround yourself with positive and empowering people.
“Once you understand how powerful you are within, you exponentially increase the power and potentiality of everything outside of you.”
For now, signing off until next post.
Like and subscribe to The Life. & Do not forget to share this with your near and dear ones.
Thanks for reading | Stay happy, stay healthy.
- Be Kind To Yourself
- Want To Be At The Top Of Motivation Level? Read This.
- How The Over Glorification Of Motherhood Hurts Us All | Mom Martyr
- 8 Psychological Tricks To Overcome Stress and Lift Mood Up
- How Anger Affects Your Brain and Body | Anger Management
- Reality of Women Empowerment in India
- Mental Health During Quarantine
- What’s happening inside the houses during a lock-down?
- Best Mental Health Exercise and Benefits
- All you need to know about “Anxiety Disorders”
- How to help loved one with anxiety disorder?
- DEPRESSION IN WOMEN- “WHOLE-BODY” ILLNESS
- What is Emotional Intelligence(EQ) and How to improve it?
- What It Feels Like To Be An Introvert