You have to stay in school. You have to. You have to go to college. You have to get your degree. Because that’s the one thing people can’t take away from you is your education. And it is worth the investment. : Michelle Obama
- Don’t encourage your son and his wife to stay under the same roof with you. Best to suggest them to move out, even to the extent of renting a house. It’s their problem to find a separate home. More the distance between you and your children’s families, the better is the relationship with your in-laws.
When we think about health, beauty, and weddings, our minds tend to gravitate toward the bride. However, the groom needs to look and feel his best too, so we are bringing you five tips to help the groom best prepare for his wedding day. Continue reading “Top 5 Tips For The Groom To Prep For Wedding”
Power is the ability to attract and create what we want in our life. Power is to be who we are. We all are different with our own superpowers. Many people don’t realize their powers and many people run away from it. A lot of us afraid to be different. A lot of us suppress our powers to get acceptance or to avoid negative consequences. Hence we give our powers away to others and it will lead our life to the hell.
“Infuse your life with action.
Don’t wait for it to happen.
Make it happen.
Make your own future.
Make your own hope.
Make your own love.
And whatever your beliefs, honor your creator, not by passively waiting for grace to come down from upon high, but by doing what you can to make grace happen… yourself, right now, right down here on Earth.”
: Bradley Whitford
For now, signing off until next post. please motivate me by giving your feedback as the comment and also share your views. Please don’t forget to like, subscribe, comment and share with your loved ones.
- All you need to know about “Anxiety Disorders”
- HOW TO HELP A DRUG ADDICT FAMILY MEMBER
- DEPRESSION IN WOMEN- “WHOLE-BODY” ILLNESS
- Top 11 Quotes That Prove How Teachers Affect Eternity
- How to help loved one with an anxiety disorder?
- LET’S GO GREEN: UNDERSTANDING THE HEALTH BENEFITS OF GARDENING
- TOP 5 EASY RELAXATION TRICKS
- How to be active and energetic all day
- MIGRAINE- THE INVISIBLE ILLNESS
- YOUR OWN HABITS ARE KILLING YOUR BRAIN
Parentage is a very important profession, but no test of fitness for it is ever imposed in the interest of the children. : George Bernard Shaw
Parenting is the process of promoting and supporting the physical, emotional, social, and intellectual development of a child from infancy to adulthood. Apart from biological parents of the child, others like an older sibling, a grandparent, a legal guardian, aunt, uncle or other family members also play a very important role in the development of the child. Continue reading “Top 10 Parenting Rules by Janusz Korczak you need to know”
We have never appreciated our teachers, whether it is in school, college or at any time in life. It is only later, we understand how indebted we are to those who instructed us. Good teachers expect no praise or love from the young. They wait for it, and in time, it comes. So Be grateful to the great souls until it’s too late. By the time you will realize your teacher’s worth, he/she might not be around. This teachers day express your gratitude towards them.
Skin care is like dieting. You have to invest time and effort. There is no instant miracle cure: Karen Grant