Oral thrush is an inflammation of the mouth, tongue, pharynx, and esophagus which caused by Candida fungus. It usually occurs in people with an impaired immune system, are suffering from diseases like diabetes, vaginal yeast infections or long-term use of corticosteroids. In general, oral thrush is not a dangerous disease, but most of the people feel discomfort. Thus, you should treat it as soon as possible. Home remedies for oral thrush are one of choice and quite useful for treatment.
Oral thrush is not a common disease, but it can cause many discomforts for us in daily life. Beside medication treatment, you also use some home remedies for oral thrush.
What are the signs and symptoms of Oral Thrush?
- White creamy plaque on the tongue, with the appearance of ulcers on the cheek mucosa, palate, gums and tonsils: It is the first sign of oral thrush. It begins with some flecks and then spread to your mouth.
- Soreness in the mouth, causing difficulty in chewing.
- Bleeding if the infection rub.
- Loss of taste or feel like food stuck in the throat
- Feeling like cotton in the mouth
- Red or cracked at the corner of the mouth
What are the causes of Oral Thrush?
- It occurs when the immune system becomes weak due to disease or prednisone drug, even use too many antibiotics. It makes imbalance bacteria in your body. That is the reason for Candida fungus develop and cause inflammation in your mouth, tongue, and throat.
- It can be caused by some diseases such as HIV, AIDs, Cancer, Diabetes, Vaginal infections.
Besides, Children have the high risk of oral thrush or someone who have experiences with radiation, chemotherapy or long-term use corticoid.
Home remedies for oral thrush:
No sugar yogurt:
Yogurt is one of the best product which contains the high level of probiotic. Thus, when you eat yogurt, you can keep it in your mouth in 30 seconds. Probiotic can kill Candida fungus. This method can remove ulcers in two days. However, you cannot eat sugar yogurt because it can stimulate Candida fungus developing.
Salt also is one of the best methods to reduce Oral Thrush. It can kill fungus and remove white lesson very quickly. You can mix a little of salt with warm water and rinse your mouth every day until the symptoms disappear. Another way, you can keep salt in your mouth for a few seconds and clean it again. You should apply it two times per day.
Apple cider vinegar:
It is one of the effective ways to treat oral thrush in adults. Apple cider vinegar contains the high level of vitamin that can improve the immune system and anti-bacterial. Apple cider vinegar also contains an enzyme which can prevent Candida fungus and increase the ability to fight with Candida fungus. Mix apple cider vinegar, salt in warm water. Clean your mouth every day with it. Also, you add a little honey and drink it twice time per day.
You should add garlic to your diet to prevent oral thrush. Because Garlic contains a lot of anti-fungus properties that can kill Candida fungus quickly. Besides that, Garlic also can prevent infection and support for your health. It is the best magic for the health of the world.
It has strong anti-bacterial characteristic and anti-fungus also that can prevent bacteria in your tongue. You take a little of turmeric and rub it in language and clean with warm water.
Cloves and Lavender Oil:
These oils can prevent infection, limited oral thrush in the adult. You need to add some drops of them in toothpaste and clean your tongue or any white cream lesions. You can mix them with warm water and rinse your mouth every day.
Aloe Vera contains anti-bacterial properties and safety for use. It was good for Oral Thrush and another disease. You take aloe leaves for juice and then use it to keep in mouth and gargle for a few minutes to spit out. You can drink a little of Aloe Vera juice. Performing this way 2-3 times a day and continuously for about two weeks will help to obliterate the white cream version.
Baking soda is the cheap method and easy to find out. It can kill fungus and prevent infection because Baking Soda has the ability to balanced pH level in the mouth. You mix baking soda with water until you have paste mixture. You also add some drops of lemon and rub it by cotton swab. Then, you rinse your mouth again.
Some tips to prevent Oral thrush:
- Mouth hygiene carefully to prevent Candida fungus develops, rinse your mouth with normal saline every day.
- Do not use medication without doctor’s prescription.
- Eating enough nutrition and provide vitamins.
- If you have any ulcers or abnormal tumors, you need to see the doctor as soon as possible.
Oral thrush is a common disease in children, especially an infant. You need hygiene for them. You can use a cotton swab to clean their tongue. The baby should drink water after feeding. The clean mouth is the best way which prevents oral thrush.
We can apply home remedies for oral thrush for children and adults. It is safe and quite useful. In general, Oral thrush is not common and, but it still causes many troubles and discomfort feeling. That’s why we should prevent this disease, especially in an infant.
- FAST WEIGHT LOSS TIPS
- WHAT TO EAT TO LOSE WEIGHT?
- TIPS TO BOOST METABOLISM- THE FASTEST WAY TO LOOSE WEIGHT
- HOW PROTEIN CAN HELP YOU IN WEIGHT-LOSS
- HOW PROTEIN CAN HELP YOU IN WEIGHT-LOSS
- STOPPING THAT REBOUND IN WEIGHT
- GARLIC MILK- AMAZING DRINK WITH LOTS OF HEALTH BENEFITS
- HEALTH BENEFITS OF GREEN TEA
- BEAUTY BENEFITS OF DRINKING COCONUT WATER DAILY
- BAD HABITS THAT CAN RUIN YOUR HEALTH (WORTH QUITTING)