Long, black and thick hair is something that all of us dream about but few of us are blessed with the Rapunzel’s long hair.
I’m sure you can relate to what I am talking about. Right?
I know that you are tired of trying all the shampoos, conditioners and hair oils available on the market and nothing works. All your money and effort went into the vein. I am no other than you, I always wanted my hair to be very long and healthy and I have done all one can do to maintain that and every time I failed very badly until I discover something magical which just changed the appearance of my hair.
It’s not so difficult to get thick, long hair like Rapunzel with this magical hair oil.
Excited? Let’s start.
Ingredients you need:
- A handful of curry leaves
- 2 Indian gooseberries/Amla (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon of fenugreek seeds
- 4 tablespoon Coconut oil
- 4 tablespoon Castor oil
- 4 tablespoon Olive oil
- Pour coconut oil, castor oil, and olive oil into a pan. I am using coconut oil from Patanjali, Castor oil from soulflower and Olive oil from Aloeveda. you can use any brand of your choice, however, make sure that the oil you are using is cold-pressed and free from chemicals.
- Turn on the heat.
- Add fenugreek seeds, Indian gooseberry pieces and curry leaves to it.
- Please stand at a safe distance while doing this because the oil will splutter. Boil the oil until the curry leaves become charred.
- Turn off the flame. Let the mixture cool down.
- Strain the oil using strainer and Store it in a glass jar.
And viola… your DIY magical hair growth oil is ready.
- Fenugreek seeds are a good source of protein and nicotinic acid which strengthen the hair, prevent breakage and promote hair growth.
- Curry leaves are rich in antioxidants, proteins, beta-carotene and amino acids which prevent hair fall and strengthen hair follicles. It also contains iron and calcium which boast the restoration process of the scalp.
- Amla is rich in Vitamin C and antioxidants. Antioxidants help keep hair and follicles healthy by fighting off the damage-causing free radicals. Vitamin C prevents the hair breakage.
- The coconut oil and olive oil is rich in vitamins and essential fatty acids naturally found in coconut oil nourish the scalp and help to remove sebum build-up from hair follicles.
- Castor oil is said to be effective at slowing and preventing hair loss due to 90% of its’ fatty acid chains being made up of Ricinoleic acid which has been reported by scientific study to increase production of the lipid compound prostaglandin E2.
How to apply:
Apply the oil with your fingertips all over the scalp and gently massage. Concentrate on the roots. It will boost the blood circulation and promote hair growth. Leave it for 2-3 hours or overnight then wash it off with the mild shampoo next morning.
For now, signing off until next post. Please motivate me by giving your feedback as a comment and also share your views. Don’t forget to like, subscribe, comment and share with your loved ones.
Thanks for reading | Stay happy, stay healthy.
- DAILY HABITS THAT DAMAGE YOUR HAIR
- HOW TO REMOVE HAIR COLOR USING BAKING SODA
- TOP 10 HAIR SERUM IN INDIA
- DOES CASTOR OIL PREVENT HAIR FALL AND PROMOTE HAIR GROWTH?
- TOP 10 BENEFITS OF GRAPESEED OIL FOR SKIN AND HAIR
- MAGICAL SECRETS TO STOP HAIR FALL
- FOODS FOR LONG AND HEALTHY HAIR
- AMAZING HAIR PACKS FOR LONG AND HEALTHY HAIR
- TOP 10 DIY BEAUTY TRICKS WITH COCONUT OIL
- TOP ANTI-AGEING OILS FOR AGELESS BEAUTY
Categories: Home Remedies