Getting a perfect smile is not a dream, It’s a reality and so many people all over the world getting the benefits of this technique, which is known as “VENEER”. Dental veneers are actually thin, custom-made materials resembling tooth color and helping boost appearance by covering the flaws on the tooth surface. They are used extensively for cases when the teeth are damaged, chipped, broken, worn out or discolored. More importantly, they can be bonded to the front of the teeth in order to alter their shape, size, color, and length.
You should also know that –
- Porcelain or resin composite materials are used to make veneers.
- Porcelain is fit for cases where veneers are needed to resist stains better than resin.
- Porcelain veneers are also suitable when properties of natural light need to be mimicked perfectly.
- It, however, will depend totally on whether to choose raise or porcelain veneers for your dental issue.
Use of dental veneers:
It’s quite obvious that veneers are used mostly for cosmetic purposes for improving, where the appearance of smile and face is required. There are however a variety of situations, cases, and dental problems when they can be used, including –
- Treat discolored teeth, no matter the cause
- Get rid of tooth stains from any drug or treatment
- Fix teeth that are worn down
- Treat chipped or broken teeth
- Treat misaligned teeth of mild nature
- Align uneven or oddly shaped teeth
- Fix teeth with bulges or crates in them
- Close gaps between teeth
- To do smile makeover by patching minor dental issues of the front tooth
Advantages of Dental Veneers:
It is well-known that dental veneers are among the most used options to boost the appearance of smile and teeth. Naturally, they come with a whole host of advantages as well, including-
Natural tooth appearance:
The purpose of using dental veneers is simply to mimic the natural look and feel of your original teeth. These materials are good enough to reflect the natural properties of teeth and deliver desired results in fixing dental problems. This is why they are popular in a variety of cosmetic procedures.
No harm to gum tissues:
Veneers are a type of material that poses absolutely no harm to any part of your oral cavity. In fact, your gum tissues will tolerate porcelain well, therefore, ensuring total result and safety to your dental structure.
Many people worry what if their dental problem reappear after having got it fixed with veneers. They should feel confident because the material, particularly porcelain, is stain resistant. So, even after years, your teeth will continue to shine as if they are natural.
Freedom to choose the right shade:
With porcelain veneer, you will get the option to select a right shade of color to get natural radiance and whiteness of your teeth back. This can help make dark teeth turn whiter with shades that suit your physical appearance perfectly. This is where veneers stand out from other available options around.
A better option than crowns:
When it comes to changing the color and shape of your tooth, you should choose a material that looks and feel natural. Plus, you don’t want a lot of shaping before the procedure as is often the norm with crowns. Veneers make all this possible and you can easily consult dentist long island for this wonderful option.
For now, signing off until next post. Please motivate me by giving your feedback as a comment and also share your views. Don’t forget to like, subscribe, comment and share with your loved ones.
Thanks for reading | Stay happy, stay healthy.
- TOP 10 DIY BEAUTY TRICKS WITH COCONUT OIL
- REVIEW-MOIZ CLEANSING LOTION (FOR SENSITIVE SKIN)
- REVIEW – THE BODY SHOP TEA TREE RANGE
- TOP NATURAL SKIN CARE INGREDIENTS TO LOOK FOR IN YOUR BEAUTY PRODUCTS
- 7 BEAUTY HABITS TO GET GLOWING SKIN IN SUMMER
- THE IMPORTANCE OF pH BALANCE ON SKIN
- THE BENEFITS OF OILY SKIN
- THE MOST POPULAR SKIN WHITENING REMEDIES YOU CAN USE
- NATURAL SKIN BLEACHING (LIGHTENING) INGREDIENTS
- FIND OUT YOUR SKIN TONE