Today I am going to review my favorite cleanser that is SEBAMED CLEAR FACE CLEANSING FOAM. I have been using this product from last year and live up to my expectations perfectly so Lets start :
About the brand:
Sebamed is a German brand name, which manufactures medicinal skin care products.
Sebamed provides comprehensive skincare solutions for all age groups, which support the skin’s natural barrier with pH 5.5. The skin care solutions include Age Defense, Clear Face, and Baby Sebamed. All Sebamed products are clinically tested on sensitive skin and are not tested on animals.
What Does the Company Claim About Sebamed Clear Face Cleansing Foam:
- Sebamed Clear Face Cleansing Foam ensures the gentle and effective deep cleansing of the pores to combat pimples, blackheads and skin impurities.
- The mild soap and alkali-free wash active substance remove excessive sebum, desquamation and dirt particles without drying the skin.
- The new coconut oil-based ingredient Montaline C40 improves complexion.
- Vitamin B5 supports the natural regeneration of irritated skin.
- Sebamed Clear Face Cleansing Foam is adjusted to the skin’s natural pH value of 5.5, supporting the biological barrier function of the skin’s acid mantle to help prevent new pimples from forming.
Water, Cocamidopropylalbetainamide MEA Chloride, Cocotrimonium Mthosulfate, Sodium Lactate, Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol.
550/- rupees for 150 ml.
It’s widely available in all chemist shops.
How to use:
Use Clear Face Cleansing Foam mornings and evenings. Dispense a small amount of foam with pump applicator into the palm of your hand and massage gently into the skin. Allow foam to penetrate the skin up to 3 minutes. Rinse thoroughly with water. Avoid eye areas.
Like I mentioned, I have been using this product from last year and now I can say this is one of the best cleansers for the sensitive and acne-prone skin.
It comes in a white pump bottle. the texture of the cleanser is white foam as shown in the picture.
I generally wash my face first with my favorite Moiz cleansing lotion then I take two pumps of sebamed cleansing foam and apply this all over my face.
Massage it for good 60 seconds and leave it for 3 minutes to Allow foam to penetrate the skin.
This will help to kill the germs and bacteria effectively. I usually apply this twice a day, i.e., mornings and evening
It balances out the oily skin, helps acne to heal and Maintains the pH balance of the skin. The refreshing foam gently removes oil while the special formula fights pimple-causing bacteria without making my face red or shiny.
It Removes dirt and bacteria and Cleanses the pores effectively, Reduces blackheads and whiteheads effectively and Makes my skin look healthy. It is obviously dermatologically tested and Can be used for all skin types.
I am recommending it to all acne prone skinned beauties. give it a try and trust me you will love it.
Do let me which is your favorite cleanser? Have you ever tried Sebamed clear face cleansing foam?
For now signing off until next post. Please motivate me by giving your feedback as a comment and also share your views. Don’t forget to like, subscribe, comment and share with your loved ones.
Thanks for reading | Stay happy, stay healthy.
- REVIEW – MAYBELLINE VOLUME EXPRESS FALSIES MASCARA (WATERPROOF)
- REVIEW – LOREAL GENTLE EYE AND LIP MAKEUP REMOVER
- REVIEW- KRISHKARE ALOE VERA SKIN REPAIR GEL
- REVIEW- MAYBELLINE CLEAR GLOW ALL IN ONE BB CREAM
- REVIEW-MOIZ CLEANSING LOTION (FOR SENSITIVE SKIN)
- REVIEW-NUTRILITE ALL PLANT PROTEIN
- REVIEW – THE BODY SHOP TEA TREE RANGE
- TOP 10 BENEFITS OF GRAPESEED OIL FOR SKIN AND HAIR
- TOP 10 BENEFITS OF OLIVE OIL
- TOP 10 DIY BEAUTY TRICKS WITH COCONUT OIL