Health is wealth, when we know the right choice of food to eat, then we can get rid of pathetic disease occurrence and stay healthier for a longer period. Do you think diet plays such an important role? yes of course diet plays a crucial role in everyone’s health. Let’s discuss Pineapple today which plays a major role in overall health care.
Pineapple is a tropical plant which is edible, commonly found in all grocery stores. From the ancient period, this fruit is used to treat inflammation and digestive problems. It has its own sweet taste.
Some interesting facts on pineapple:
- A cup of pineapple provides about 82 calories, 0 gram of fat, 2 mg of sodium, 0 gram of cholesterol, 1 gram of protein and 22 gram of carbohydrate and 2.3 gram of fiber. The nutritional value is 82 calorie in one cup measure.
- The important facts to be kept in mind that you have to pick the fully ripe pineapple.
- It is also a good source of Dietary Fiber, Thiamin, Vitamin B6 and Copper, and a very good source of Vitamin C and Manganese.
- Regular consumption of pineapple prevents the hair loss, provides denser hair and recommended in inflammatory scalp conditions.
- When pineapple consumption is increased, your obesity and mortality rate is decreased. It is must for you if you want to shed some pounds.
- Pineapple is recommended to increase the fertility rates in women.
- Pineapple is good for heart health because of its potassium, vitamin C, and fiber content.
- The antioxidant in pineapple has the property to fight from free radical damage thereby it slows down the aging process and improves the complexion.
- It is rich in Vitamin C hence it can prevent the degenerative disease cancer.
- During radiation therapy on cancer patients, there will be side effects like mouth and throat inflammation, the active enzyme present in it helps in reducing the side effects of radiation therapy.
- A medium size pineapple provides about 13 g of fiber which helps in lowering the blood glucose level and lowers the risk of colorectal cancer.
- Pineapple consumption on a regular basis aids in stronger bones and healthier gums.
- It acts as a natural exfoliating agent. To make your skin look younger and firmer use pineapple on regular basis.
- It helps in maintaining an acne free skin, thereby helps in natural glow to your skin and making it radiant.
Now you know that pineapple is full of nutrients and can do wonders for your overall health. Try to have it on regular basis and get benefitted.
For now signing off until next post.
please motivate me by giving your feedback as the comment and also share your views.
Please don’t forget to like, subscribe, comment and share with your loved ones.
Drive more traffic to your blog using performance based marketing.
Thanks for reading.
Stay happy, stay healthy.
Categories: Food Facts