Today I am going to review my current favorite BB cream. BB basically stands for ‘beauty balm’ or ‘blemish balm’. BB creams are 3 in 1 product. It moisturizes your skin, covers up blemishes, imperfections and protects from the sun. So it’s perfect for the everyday use.
I am using Maybelline clear glow all in one BB cream in shade natural. It suits perfectly for my fair complexion. I have very sensitive skin; Thankfully, it doesn’t break me out due to its non-comedogenic property. It has light weight, lotion-like consistency which gets absorbed into my skin, blends really well and seems like nothing.
It gives decent medium coverage and even out the complexion which results in a healthy dewy glow. although I don’t have pimples or blemishes so I don’t need extra coverage. but if you have acne or dark spots, use concealer first then apply Maybelline BB cream. This amazing product will never disappoint you. It stays for 4-5 hours without melting away. SPF-21, PA++ is another WOW factor So I don’t need to apply sunscreen lotion along with it.Smell is not overpowering, it has a pleasant fruity smell. Overall it is a perfect product for everyday use.
I am using this from last 4 months and quite impress with the product. I have finished two tubes of it, therefore, I thought it’s a time to sit down and review it.
It comes in 3 shades:
03-Natural (lightest shade)
It costs around 250 INR for 18 ml.
What It claims:
- Visibly all-day shine free skin.
- Protects against skin darkening UV rays.
- Visibly brighter and radiant skin.
- Conceals imperfections.
- Visibly minimizes the pores.
- Smoother looking skin texture.
- Even looking skin tone.
- All day hydration.
- It is dermatologist tested, allergy tested and non-comedogenic.
- It Suits for all skin types.
Easily available in any cosmetic shop or online. I got mine from nykaa.com
- Decent packaging.
- Easy to carry in your handbag.
- Even out complexion and gives a healthy glow.
- Doesn’t break out.
- Doesn’t clog pores.
- Control oil & sebum for 5 hours.
- Provide medium coverage which is perfect for everyday use.
- Has SPF 21 PA ++ so you don’t have to wear sunscreen.
- Hydrate the skin without getting oily.
- Suitable for an oily acne prone sensitive skin.
- It has the very mild pleasant smell.
- Doesn’t make skin oily even after 3-4 hours of application.
- Dermatologist and allergy tested.
- Limited shade options.
- Quantity is too less as per the price, it doesn’t last for at least 20-25 days if you use it daily.
4/5 (-1 for limited shade options)
In conclusion, it is a perfect daily use cream. which moisturize the skin, cover imperfections and imparts a healthy go. it suits for all skin type. you should definitely give it a try.
click here and get one for yourself. 🙂
P.S.: If you liked this post, you might also like REVIEW-MOIZ CLEANSING LOTION (EXTRA GENTLE FOR SENSITIVE SKIN) and REVIEW – THE BODY SHOP TEA TREE RANGE.
For now signing off until next post. please motivate me by giving your feed back as comment and also share your views.
Please don’t forget to like, subscribe, comment and share with your loved ones.
Drive more traffic to your blog using performance based marketing.
Thanks for reading.
Stay happy, stay healthy.
Categories: Health and Beauty