Hello, readers. How are you all doing? Do let me know in the comment section below. Today I am going to review my favorite cleansing lotion that is Moiz cleansing lotion. My dermatologist prescribed this product to me for my highly sensitive and acne prone skin.
I have been using this product from last two years and loving it. For those who have highly sensitive skin which reacts to very mild and gentle face washes, gel and cleanser. This is the right product for you.
It comes in a white little bottle with flip flop cap. It costs 180 INR for 125 ml. it is white in color. It has a creamy consistency, not too runny not too thick. It has a very mild floral kind of smell.
It is soap free, paraben free, sulfate free white color creamy lotion. It has pH 5.6 which is perfect for balancing moisture of skin and it also has biodegradable surfactant.
It has cetyl alcohol and stearyl alcohol as active ingredients and soap-free lotion as a base. which is a mixture of fatty alcohols. Which are absolutely non-irritating and provides perfect moisture to skin without stripping off the natural oils from the skin.
How to use
Take a pea size amount of the product, dot all over your face then gently message for at least 30- 60 seconds and wash it off with cold water. I like to keep it on my face at for good 1 -2 minutes before washing.
As I mentioned that I am using this product from last two years. And I love this cleansing lotion. It makes my skin soft, moisturized and imparts a healthy glow. I use it twice a day, in the morning and before going to bed. It removes mild makeup like BB cream, kajal and lipstick very well. But for removing my waterproof makeup I always use coconut oil before it.
I love trying different skin care products but I can’t convince myself to switch this amazing cleansing lotion till now. This is my HG product.
For now, signing off until next post.
Like and subscribe to Life Hacks. & Do not forget to share this with your near and dear ones.
Thanks for reading | Stay happy, stay healthy.
- Emotional Independence: It’s Not As Difficult As You Think
- Want A Better Marriage? Learn To Listen To your Spouse
- 30 Relationship Rules That Are Often Ignored
- 5 Reasons Why Everyone Should Meditate
- How The Over Glorification Of Motherhood Hurts Us All | Mom Martyr
- 8 Psychological Tricks To Overcome Stress and Lift Mood Up
- How Anger Affects Your Brain and Body | Anger Management
- Reality of Women Empowerment in India
- Mental Health During Quarantine
- What’s happening inside the houses during a lock-down?
- Best Mental Health Exercise and Benefits
- All you need to know about “Anxiety Disorders”
- How to help loved one with anxiety disorder?
- DEPRESSION IN WOMEN- “WHOLE-BODY” ILLNESS
- What is Emotional Intelligence(EQ) and How to improve it?