Hello everyone, how are you all? Summers have arrived and we all need to take special care of health as well as our skin. The heat and sweat tend to cause so many skin problems like sunburn, dark spots pimples etc. but don’t worry. Here I am with some amazing tips for you. which will help you to have baby soft glowing skin always no matter what the season is.
Here are 7 tips to get glowing skin;
- Use antioxidant serum– Antioxidants in skin care products can do a lot for the health of your skin, including reducing the signs of aging, calming inflamed skin, tightening and toning. Your skin is your largest organ, so it is important to take care of it.
- Hydrate yourself inside out- Start your morning with a glass of lukewarm water with lemon and honey. A mixture of honey lemon water boosts the antibacterial and collagen of your skin. Lemon is known to cleanse and purify blood thus acting as a potent cleansing agent. The vitamin C component as well as other antioxidants in lemon and honey helps decrease wrinkles and blemishes.
- Eat more protein– Proteins are necessary for tissue repair and for the construction of new tissue. Every cell needs protein to maintain its life. Collagen is the most abundant protein in our bodies. It is like the “glue” that helps hold the body tissues together. It gives our skin strength and elasticity, and helps replace dead skin cells.Our body’s collagen production naturally begins to slow down as we age and results wrinkles, sagging skin and weaker cartilage in your joints.
Apart from this, Protein also helps in weight loss -Read here ->HOW PROTEIN CAN HELP YOU IN WEIGHT-LOSS
- Protect yourself from direct sunlight-Too much exposure to ultraviolet or UV rays can cause sunburn. UV rays penetrate the outer skin layers and pass into the deeper layers, where they can damage or kill skin cells. Read more about sunscreen-EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT SUNSCREEN (SPF FACTS)
- Avene Very High Protection Emulsion Spf 50+ For Normal To Combination Sensitive Skin
- La Roche-Posay Anthelios XL SPF 50+ Ultra-Light Fluide
- Move your body- Exercise for 1 hour in the morning or simply take a walk for at least 30 minutes. Exercise helps nourish skin cells and keep them vital By increasing blood flow. Blood carries oxygen and nutrients to working cells throughout the body. Blood flow also helps carry away waste products, including free radicals, from working cells.
- Mist your face– Every time you feels dehydrated spritz your face with a hydrating face mist. A face mist with a good mineral composition, particularly high in antioxidants can help to restore skin’s pH balance. Mineral-rich water can also strengthen the skin’s defenses against environmental pollutants.
- Drink green tea- Green tea can help with wrinkles and signs of aging, this is because their antioxidants and anti-inflammatory activities. Studies have demonstrated that green tea applied topically can reduce sun damage.
P.S.: If you liked this post, you might also like WANT AN ACNE FREE COMPLEXION? TRY THESE HOME REMEDIES and FACIAL AT HOME WITH NATURAL INGREDIENTS.
For now signing off until next post. please motivate me by giving your feed back as comment and also share your views.
Please don’t forget to like, subscribe, comment and share with your loved ones.
Drive more traffic to your blog using performance based marketing.
Thanks for reading.
Stay happy, stay healthy.