Our body is like a complex machine.it has lots of parts that work together.There are lots of things that we all do in our daily life, can ruin our health secretly. and if we want to live healthier and happier lives, we need to do more than just adopt a few good habits. Along with practicing physical activities regularly and we have to remove junk foods from our menus, we need to pay more attention to some of our bad habits and minor mistakes that are ruining our health gradually and we are not aware of it.
Here is a list of some bad habits to break right now –
- Poor posture– The most common effect of bad posture is sore muscles. As you slouch, the muscles have to work harder to keep the spine stabilized and protected. The extra work on these muscles can cause muscle tightness and fatigue.
- Excessive junk food– Fast food isn’t necessarily bad, but in many cases, it’s highly processed and contains large amounts of carbs, added sugar, and unhealthy fats. These foods are often high in calorie and it has very little or no nutritional value. It has a direct impact on how you feel as well as on your overall health.
- Stress– It affects your body, your thoughts and feelings, and your behavior. To deal with your stress, you have to recognize common stress symptoms. Stress that’s left unchecked can contribute to many health problems, such as high blood pressure, heart disease, obesity, and diabetes. Recommended post- DEAR STRESS, LET’S BREAK UP!
- Too much alcohol– Excessive drinking can lead to the development of jaundice (yellowing of the skin and eyes). Chronic liver inflammation can lead to severe scarring known as cirrhosis. Alcohol also raises your risk of liver cancer.
- Smoking– Coughs, colds, wheezing and asthma is just the start. Smoking can cause fatal diseases such as pneumonia, emphysema and lung cancer. Smoking causes 84% of deaths from lung cancer and 83% of deaths from chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD). If you are a smoker, I request you to quit it right now for yourself and your loved ones.
- Overusing painkillers- When painkillers and sedatives are not taken properly, long-term habitual use can cause more problems than it solves. If you pop a pill for regular headaches, menstrual cramps or normal tummy trouble then you need to stop now. Hence, only take medications prescribed by your physician and do not self-medicate.
- Skipping breakfast– Not eating breakfast can increase the risk of hypoglycemia or low blood sugar. This condition can bring on physical symptoms such as shakiness, dizziness, weakness, headaches, tingling and a rapid heart rate.
- Poor quality of sleep– Sleep plays a vital role in your body’s ability to heal and repair your blood vessels and heart. Sleep deprivation can lead to higher risk of chronic health problems like high blood pressure, heart disease, and stroke.CAN’T SLEEP? HERE ARE SOME TIPS TO BEAT INSOMNIA
- Not drinking enough water -Dehydration is usually the first effect of not drinking enough water. Dehydrated people often experience thirst, headache, and dryness and/or stickiness in the mouth, lips, tongue, and skin.
- Feeling ‘lonely’– The key to good health is a healthy mind. If your mind is unhealthy, it will affect your immune system and put you at several health risks. If you spend most of your time obsessing over your loneliness, and any other social challenges or whatever could cause feelings of despair and frustration, then you are harming your own mental health, detaching yourself from people, and stressing your mind and body.
- TV trouble-Being a couch potato and Watching too much TV can put you at an increased risk of heart attack, stroke, and obesity. The more you stick to the TV, the more immobile life will affect your levels of fat and sugar in your blood.
- Wearing heels– Well, ladies it’s true, high heels can affect your posture, put pressure on joints, which can cause arthritis, back pain and tendon injuries and other heels related accidents. Thus to prevent such horrible effects on your health you should limit your heels, and wear insoles to reduce the pressure on your joints.
- Sleeping with Makeup– Many of us have a habit of sleeping with makeup. This bad habit can cause deep damage to your skin. Sleeping with your makeup on leads to clogged pores, congested skin and spots. Besides, mascara and other eye makeup can cause irritation, which can also lead to vision loss. so if you are not willing to wash your face then you can use wet wipes.
- Lying constantly– Yes, don’t be Surprised to see this one on a health blog! If you lie constantly, you will have a constant fear of the truth being disclosed, this will create a feeling of stress in you, and this Stress is the worst thing for your body, as it damages your health due to the release of stress hormones. Besides, it further leads to headaches and anxiety.
- Ignoring sex- Avoiding sex for many days and months at a time is not good. Sex is good for you and your health. It helps to improve your immune system and relationship. But if you are not interested in this, then you need to talk to your doctor immediately. Because, it can be caused due to an underactive thyroid, hypertension or simply a hormonal imbalance.
- Being in an unhealthy relationship – If you have been suffering an unhealthy relationship for a long time, i.e. a relationship that is abusive verbally or physically, or encourages you to participate in unhealthy activities, then you’re harming your health. , then it’s better to leave the knot at that moment itself. An unhealthy relationship causes stress and this further lowers your blood pressure, immunity, and digestive system.
- Holding Urine in- The habit that many people have of holding their pee can have grave consequences. Those periods of retention can produce severe urinary infections, bacterial infections that affect the urinary tract. This occurs due to the germs present in urine that have been sitting too long in the bladder.The bladder works like a rubber band. Continually stretch it by holding it in and it eventually won’t spring back to shape. When that happens it won’t empty completely and remaining urine gets trapped. Get one or two UTIs and you’ll realize this is a ridiculously hurtful habit.
Not only can bad habits negatively affect your health and well being, but they can weigh heavily on your wallet. You’d be surprised at how much money you’re contributing to bad habits such as smoking, drinking and eating out when you’re stuck in a routine. If you’re interested in measuring how much you actually spend on bad habits annually, check out this bad habit calculator by Lending Tree. The cost alone might finally convince you to drop your bad habits for good.
It’s not too late to reverse your worst habits ( smoking, drinking, over-eating, and more) and immediately start living a happier, healthier life.
Drive more traffic to your blog using performance based marketing.
Please don’t forget to like, subscribe, comment and share with your loved ones.
Thanks for reading.
Stay happy, stay healthy.
Categories: Health and Beauty