Vitamin B7 is known to help synthesize many important nutrients in the system.some food items that are the best source of vitamin B7: egg yolks, soybeans, oatmeal, cheese, milk, yogurt, pepper, brown rice, yellow fruits, potatoes etc.
- It can help in the formation of glucose and fatty acids.
- The vitamin keeps the hair, skin and sweat gland healthy.
- Normal cholesterol levels are maintained as well as bone growth and bone marrow.
- With high levels of the vitamin, one can keep aside problems like high cholesterol levels, depression, and anemia.
Vitamin B2 is a water-soluble vitamin. The human body needs a daily dosage of it since it cannot be stored in the body. It plays a major role in energy production and represents an essential nutrient in your diet. Foods that are rich in vitamin B2 are orange meat, leafy vegetables, eggs, cereals, soybean, nuts, mushrooms, cheese, milk, yogurt etc.
- It is essential for maintaining good health.
- It ensures normal growth as well as normal metabolism process.
- It will help one to get adequate energy.
- It helps to strengthen the immune system.
- The tingling or numbness that felt by diabetic people can be reduced by this vitamin.
- The reduction of fatigue, stress and anxiety are possible with this vitamin.
- One can increase the dosage of this vitamin in order to prevent wrinkles, mouth ulcers, sore throat, itchy skin.
The most important benefit of vitamin B3 is its ability to lower cholesterol levels and control them. Vitamin B3, also known as niacin, releases energy into the body’s cells, but niacin is primarily used to lower high cholesterol levels.
- It can help women to look younger due to its anti-aging properties.
- It helps aging women increase the ability of their skin to retain moisture.
- There is an effective barrier that is set up against bacteria, viruses, and other antigens.
- It helps to increase the good cholesterol levels and lowers the triglycerides or the fats in the blood.
- If skin is inflamed, the hydration levels are boosted by this vitamin in order to reduce redness.
Vitamin B1 (thiamine)
Vitamin B1 (thiamine) is an important vitamin required by the human body. It can be found in meat, green leaves, and vegetables and is essential for the breakdown of fat and protein. It also keeps the mucous membranes healthy.
- It helps the enzyme to boost energy metabolism effectively.
- It is vital for the nervous system to function effectively.
This is a vitamin that is not mentioned frequently but it has its own unique role to play.
- It helps in the proper functioning of several enzymes.
- It ensures the propers metabolism of the food in the system for energy release.
Biotin is vital to many body functions. vitamin B7 is used by the body to metabolize carbohydrates, fats, and amino acids. It is also vital for the normal growth of fetuses. Many people take biotin supplements to increase the health of their skin, hair and nails.
- It helps to ensure that the energy metabolism process is going fine.
- May help brittle nails.
- Good for your hair.
- Play a role during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- May lower blood sugar level in diabetics.
- May benefits the skin.
- Affects multiple sclerosis.
vitamin B9 is one of many essential vitamins. You may also be familiar with folic acid as a form of folate; folic acid is the synthetic version used for food fortification and supplements. Folate is important because it plays a role in DNA synthesis and repair. This vitamin is found in the following food products: green and leafy vegetables, orange juice, seeds, refined grains etc.
- Supports Normal Fetal Development
- Promotes sperm viability
- Great for heart
- May reduce the risk of stroke
- Encourages normal cholesterol level
- Provides neurological support
As women do you worry about your health? Not only is the right diet a key to younger looking skin and hair, it will also help to ensure that you stave off various ailments and diseases.
Drive more traffic to your blog using performance based marketing.
Recommended; MUST HAVE VITAMINS FOR WOMEN (part 1)
If you like what you read then please don’t forget to like, subscribe, comment and share with your friends.
Thanks for reading.
Stay happy, stay healthy.