Vitamin A is known to have many beneficial properties for women. Fruits and vegetables rich in vitamin A are spinach, whole egg, milk, papaya, peach etc.
- Vitamin A has antioxidant properties.
- This vitamin helps to rebuild and strengthen the bones, skin, soft tissues, teeth, and mucous membranes.
- Eyesight is improved.
- Aging process slowed down.
- The immune system is boosted.
This is a fat-soluble vitamin that is obtained mainly from sunlight as well as certain types of food items like fatty fish, milk, egg etc.
- It is known to activate calcium and phosphorous which are the minerals required to keep the bone strong.
- The risk of multiple sclerosis is reduced.
- Cancer, rheumatoid arthritis and other ailments like depression are resolved by stepping up the dosage of vitamin D.
- It is known to reduce the symptoms of PMS one should increase their exposure to the sunlight daily in order to prevent bone disease like osteoporosis.
This vitamin is known to play a major role in the human body in different ways. The main sources of vitamin K are green/leafy vegetables, soybean oil, fish oil, whole grain etc.
- It will help to promote strong bones.
- It helps to maintain normal blood clotting function in people.
- It helps to reduce the risk of different kinds of heart diseases.
- It is known to help fortify the immune system as well as provide energy.
Vitamin B6 is also known as pyridoxine and it is known to promote many vital functions of the body.
Source- Meats, bananas, beans, oatmeal, seeds, avocado, fish etc.
- It helps one to enjoy a healthy immune system.
- It helps to produce particular hormones and brain chemical which in turn can help reduce depression, memory loss, and heart diseases.
- It can even help to maintain the blood sugar levels.
- Pregnant women need to have vitamin B6 whose lack of presence can lead to anemia and morning sickness.
Vitamin E is known to contain many beneficial properties for the human system, especially for women.
If one takes up foods rich in this vitamin they will be able to enjoy healthy skin and hair. The main food items that are rich in vitamin E are corn oil, almonds, spinach, sunflower seeds etc.
- This vitamin helps to promote anti-aging properties which are the great benefit for women.
- It can help to fight cell damage that is related to aging.
- It can even prevent heart disease.
- It can prevent the formation of cataracts.
- Other benefits are the prevention of memory loss and certain cancers.
It is essential that women consume food products that are rich in vitamin B12 as it aids many of the functions in the body. The main food items that are rich in vitamin B12 are cheese, fish, eggs, meat, yogurt, milk etc.
- It is important for the metabolism process.
- It helps the normal cell division process.
- It aids in prevention memory loss.
- It can help normal nerves and brain function to occur.
- Deficiency of the vitamin can lead to depression, confusion, and irritability as well as mouth and tongue inflammation.
Most of us are aware of the benefits of the vitamin c and its sources as it helps to boost the immunity levels. There are many health benefits as well that this vitamin provides.there are many vitamin C enriched fruits and vegetables: broccoli, grapefruit, kiwi, pepper, oranges, tomatoes, sprouts, strawberries etc.
- It fastens up the healing process.
- Promotes the growth of tissues.
- Reduces the risk of cancer.
- Reduces the risk of heart diseases.
- It also plays the key role in the blood cell formation process.
This vitamin is known to be a great friend to maintain a healthy system in women.
One can gain this vitamin in the following food items: dark green and leafy vegetables, melons, strawberries, orange juice, eggs etc.
- It helps to prevent heart diseases.
- Reduces high blood pressure.
- Can help to counter depression and Alzheimer’s.
- Memory loss and cancer are also prevented.
- Fetal development and fertility are promoted in women by this vitamin.
As women do you worry about your health? Not only is the right diet a key to younger looking skin and hair, it will also help to ensure that you stave off various ailments and diseases.
Drive more traffic to your blog using performance based marketing.
Recommended; MUST HAVE VITAMINS FOR WOMEN (part 2)
If you like what you read then please don’t forget to like, subscribe, comment and share with your friends.
Thanks for reading.
Stay happy, stay healthy.