These days almost everybody complain about hair fall. Hair fall is common in both men and women. While genes play a major role,
There are other reasons as well, including, hormonal imbalances, an under active thyroid glands, nutritional deficiencies and insufficient blood circulation in the scalp etc. which can lead to hair fall.
Here are some secrets which can work like magic tricks to prevent hair fall.
- Mix together one tablespoon Apple Cider Vinegar and two cups water. Pour the mixture over your entire scalp, allowing mixture to run through your hair. Be careful to avoid contact with your eyes. Let mixture sit in hair for 5 minutes then wash it off with normal water.
- Hot oil message can be very effective to control hair loss. Massage the scalp daily at least for a few minutes with Luke warm oil. You can use any oil that is rich in vitamin e. coconut oil, almond oil, mustard oil, olive oil and jojoba oil are the best options. If you are experiencing hair loss due to dandruff jojoba oil can be best option for you.
- Indian goose berry or Amla can be the best remedy for natural hair growth. Chop 4-5 Amlas, boil them with coconut oil for 5 minutes. Let it cool, Strain the oil and store it in a container. Message your hair 3-4 times every week with this mixture.
- Include Beet root juice in your diet daily for fast and healthy hair growth. It is rich in Phosphorous, Calcium, Protein, Potassium, Carbohydrate Vitamin B and C.
- Aloe Vera is another wonder remedy which promotes hair growth and also reduces scalp problems like flaking and itching. The mildly alkaline property of Aloe Vera helps in restoring the natural pH balance of scalp which promotes hair growth. Apply Aloe Vera pulp on scalp for 45 minutes to an hour and wash it off. Follow the treatment for 3-4 times a week for better results.
Remember that treating hair fall may take time. Just make sure that you are having a balanced diet, leading a stress free life and exercising regularly.
For now signing off until next post. please motivate me by giving your feed back as comment and also share your views.
Please don’t forget to like, subscribe, comment and share with your loved ones.
Drive more traffic to your blog using performance based marketing.
Thanks for reading.
Stay happy, stay healthy.