Say good bye to dry skin in winters
- Have bath with room temperature or lukewarm water. Avoid hot Water bath.
- Use soap that has very good moisture content and the pH should be between 5 to 5.5.
- Pat dry your skin and immediately apply moisturizing lotion once you come out of the bath.
- Drink good amount of water.
- Eat fruits preferably citrus fruit.
If you like what you read then please don’t forget to like subscribe, comment and share with your friends .
Thanks for reading.
Stay happy,stay healthy.
Categories: Home Remedies