Yes-yes, don’t be surprised: a simple ice cube can do real wonders for your skin!
Korean women are known for their amazing beauty rituals and skin icing is a regular technique in their skin care treatments. Beauty experts are using this therapy in spas and skin care treatments, thanks to its wide range of benefits. And the best part is, no matter what the season is, you can always try this facial therapy – even during the rains. It helps minimize open pores, refreshes your skin and makes it glow.
- Applying ice is an instant way to give your face a fresh and dewy look without makeup. It improves blood circulation and gives your face a healthy natural glow. Ice also prevents premature ageing and wrinkles.
- Ice reduces large pores and minimizes the production of excess oil. Place an ice cube on acne and you’ll find a considerable reduction in redness and swelling.
Herbal infusion is another great alternative. If you know what your skin type is, you can make a selection of the right herbs to help your skin stay fresh and healthy. Here are some ice packs according to your skin type.
- Green tea ice pack for anti aging-Green tea ice pack is one of the most amazing remedy to prevent wrinkles, fade dark spots, acne marks and to boost skin radiance. Green tea contains anti-oxidant and anti ageing properties that is beneficial for sagging skin and other signs of aging .
To prepare, dip green tea bag into boiling water.Remove the tea bag and allow it to cool and refrigerate it. Take one ice cube and gently massage on to your face.
- Milk ice pack for dry skin- This milky ice pack gives your skin intense softness and moisturisation. It is a good remedy for extremely dry and dehydrated skin.
To prepare milky ice cubes, simply pour milk into ice tray and allow it to freeze. Take one milk ice cube and rub on your face for 3 to 4 minutes. Wash your face with cold water and gently pat dry your face.
- Lemon ice pack for oily/acne prone skin- Lemon contains natural astringent properties that removes excess oil and kills germs and bacteria thus leaving your skin clean, healthy and youthful. Oily skin people suffering from pimples, acne, black heads and large pores can try this energizing and refreshing lemon ice pack.
To prepare simple squeeze 1 lemon to 1/2 cup of water and finally pour the mixture into a tray and place in the refrigerator.Take one ice cube and gently massage on to your face.
- Rose water ice pack for normal skin- Rose water helps in reducing pimples and blemishes. It tightens the skin pores, brightens your skin tone and soothes your skin and work wonders for dull and lifeless skin.
To prepare Just pour some rose water on ice trays and allow it to freeze. Take one ice cube and massage it gently on your face and neck to give your skin an instant freshness and visible radiant glow.
Note: Do not use ice cubes directly. They can cause the delicate capillary under your skin to break. Wrap them in a clean cloth before you use them.
To prepare ice cubes I recommend using mineral water, instead of simple tap water.
Don’t pat your face dry after applying your ice cubes. Let your face dry naturally, this way your skin will get maximum benefits out of this treatment!
P.S.: If you liked this post, you might also like WANT AN ACNE FREE COMPLEXION? TRY THESE HOME REMEDIES and FACIAL AT HOME WITH NATURAL INGREDIENTS.
For now signing off until next post. please motivate me by giving your feed back as comment and also share your views.
Please don’t forget to like, subscribe, comment and share with your loved ones.
Drive more traffic to your blog using performance based marketing.
Thanks for reading.
Stay happy, stay healthy.