Ingredients you need-
- Gram flour-1 tablespoon
- Turmeric-1-2 pinch
- Honey- 1 tablespoon
- Aloe-Vera juice- 2 tablespoon
You can take the ingredients as per your requirements.here is the short description of all the ingredients.
- Gram flour (Besan) – It is one of the grandma’s favorite beauty secret. It is the solution for almost all the skin problems, including blemishes, pimples dark skin, and dull/lifeless skin. It is also used for removing unwanted facial hair. This natural ingredient work wonders for your skin. It is tried and tested, inexpensive, and just a kitchen self away.
- Turmeric- Using turmeric in your face masks not only helps to clear acne scars and inflammation but also reduces oil secretion by sebaceous glands.
- Honey- Honey is naturally antibacterial so it’s great for acne treatment and prevention and full of antioxidants so it is great for slowing down aging. It is extremely soothing and moisturizing so its helps to create a glow.
- Aloe-Vera juice– Aloe-Vera juice is powerful healing agent and used as a sunburn treatment. The natural nutrients and antioxidants in Aloe-Vera work to sooth the pain and help to regenerate the skin. One of the best benefits of Aloe-Vera juice is that it can be used as acne treatment.
Mix all the ingredients well. Dab the mixture on your clean face. Leave this face mask for 20-30 minutes and relax.
Remove it out by scrubbing the mask in circular motion. Scrubbing is necessary to remove the dead skin cells, which will help to get clear skin tone.
Use this face mask twice a week for best results.
Thanks for reading.
Stay happy, stay healthy.
Categories: Home Remedies