Skin bleaching can be done by two ways either by the natural skin bleaching products or by the ready-made skin bleaching creams. I have already shared a post on WHY SHOULD WE AVOID CHEMICAL BLEACH?. The market is flooded with skin-lightening creams and lotions. But such products have harmful chemicals that can ultimately damage your skin. but in this post, I will be focusing on some natural ingredients that you can find in the kitchen to lighten the skin.
Natural bleaching ingredients are not only cheaper than the chemical bleaching but they are also safe to be used on all skin types.They may not show immediate results but their results will be long lasting.Like the chemical, bleaching will be removed within 15-20 days but once the natural bleaching shows results or effects they are long lasting.
Here are the top ingredients to lighten skin naturally.
- Tomato- This is a natural bleaching ingredient. Cut a tomato in half and rub it on your face on an everyday basis. Keep it for some time and wash it off. Your skin will become lighter over the period of time.
- Lemon- Citric acid is natural bleach and will help you have a lighter skin time without any side effect. Apply lemon juice at night while sleeping. Dilute this with some rose water so that it is not too strong for the sensitive skin. Do this daily and it will bleach the facial hair and skin.
- Potato- Potato juice had skin lightening and skin bleaching properties.You should apply potato juice daily for 15 minutes on the face then wash off. This will soon lighten the facial hair and skin.
- Saffron-Take a few strands of saffron and add them to warm milk. Let it stand for a couple of hours. Apply it on your skin using a cotton ball.This will lighten your skin tone over a period of time.
- Turmeric- Mix one teaspoon of turmeric powder with three tablespoons of lime juice to form a thick paste. Apply evenly to the face or desired area. Wash off after fifteen minutes with water.
- Yogurt- Make a thick paste of turmeric and yogurt, apply it on your face, keep it on for half an hour and wash it off with cold water.
- Besan (gram flour)- Mix gram flour, few drops of lemon juice, and the pinch of turmeric powder. Make a thick paste.Apply this on your skin.Leave it for 15 – 20 minutes and rinse with water.Repeat weekly for best results. besan pack ensures that your hair growth is visibly reduced over a period of time and you attain a smooth, clear complexion. Note: Add sandalwood for an added soothing effect.
- Papaya juice- Papaya juice is also a natural skin bleach. Apply papaya juice on the face and wash after 30 minutes. Do this 3 times in a week. Papaya juice will also lighten the skin tone and bleach the skin.
- Orange Juice- Combine two tablespoons of orange juice and a pinch of powdered turmeric. Apply this mixture on your face and neck before going to bed. You can also apply it on your hands and legs. Wash it off after 20 to 30 minutes. Do this daily.
Follow these natural remedies to lighten your skin complexion. However, these are very effective but will take time and patience to achieve your desired goal.
Read Skin Lightening Facts Book: Discover The Shocking Truth about Skin Lightening Products to discover more about skin lightening products and remedies.
Click here to order now.
P.S.: If you liked this post, you might also like WANT AN ACNE FREE COMPLEXION? TRY THESE HOME REMEDIES and FACIAL AT HOME WITH NATURAL INGREDIENTS.
For now signing off until next post. please motivate me by giving your feedback as a comment and also share your views.
Please don’t forget to like, subscribe, comment and share with your loved ones.
Drive more traffic to your blog using performance based marketing.
Thanks for reading.
Stay happy, stay healthy.