Acne/pimples can diminish the quality of life: studies show that acne can decrease self-confidence and cause one to avoid social situations.
Face with an acne pimple can be really annoying for anyone. A clean smooth and shiny face is a dream of every single girl on earth. There are lots of face wash, lotion, and creams gel available in the market to solve the acne problem. I am sure that you have tries some of them. If you are still suffering from those annoying pimples then gift yourself with these home remedies and DIY tips.
- Aloe Vera treatment– Aloe Vera is traditionally known to heal acne, fight infection and fight scaring. Extract the gel from the aloe plant and apply it all over your face the wash it off after 10-15 minutes.
- Honey mask-mix honey with plain oatmeal, apply it on a face and leave it for 30 minutes. Alternatively, you can also apply plain honey on the skin. It has an antibiotic-like property that soothes acne prone skin.
- Use citrus juice– squeeze some juice of citrus fruits, like lemons and oranges, dip cotton ball in it and dab it on the acne or wipe cotton all over your face. Wash your face with cold water after 30 minutes. It has disinfectant property and also prevents new pimples. Besides it lightens the skin tone and scars too. It also rubs off dry skin flakes that produce acne.
- Mint it up– use 2 tablespoons of mint and add to it 2 tablespoons of yogurt and powdered oatmeal each. Mix well and apply it all over your face. Wash off with cold water after 10 minutes. Mint removes the oil that clogs the pores of the skin.
- Green tea-Prepare green tea and let it cool. Splash it all over your face repeatedly and the rinse your face with cold water. Antioxidants and antimicrobial properties of green tea help combat the acne.
Eat lots of veggies whole grains beans and fresh fruits. Cut off the white bread and white rice dairy products from your diet. Eat foods rich in omega fatty acids like walnuts and flax-seeds; their anti-inflammatory action heals the acne.
Hydrate yourself well
Drink 8 to 10 glasses of water daily to flush the toxins out from your body.
Enjoy your beauty sleep. Lack of sleep produces stress and leads to breakouts.
Some more tips
- Wash your face twice a day to clean off the oils that clog the pores.
- Use the facial scrub twice a week to exfoliate the dry skin that clogs the pores.
- Do not overuse makeup
- Clean your cell phones daily.
- Change the pillow covers weekly and avoid the bacteria breeding on these surfaces
Follow these tips and smile with smooth and healthy skin.
Drive more traffic to your blog using performance based marketing.
Please don’t forget to like, subscribe, comment and share with your loved ones.
Thanks for reading.
Stay happy, stay healthy.
Categories: Home Remedies