- Drink lots of warm water and ginger tea throughout the day and with meals. A very warm cup of water in the morning can help cleanse your body by flushing out toxins. Warm water will help break down these foods even faster, making them easier for you to digest. Drinking cold water during or after a meal can actually harden the oil in consumed foods and therefore create a fat deposit in the intestine. Luckily, you can replace a glass of cold water with a warm one to aid digestion, especially after eating a meal.
- You should eat in silence too, once in a while. Relax the body and mind with a few deep breaths before eating.Send gratitude to everyone who prepared your food.Admire your food; notice all the shapes and colors.Breathe in all the wonderful aromas of the meal.Chew thoroughly, delighting in the depths of flavor.Relax for a few minutes before moving to the next event.
- Make your breakfast and dinner meal smaller. Eat your largest meal at lunchtime. Not everyone likes to eat a big breakfast. Although you shouldn’t skip breakfast, some research shows that waiting until lunch to eat your largest meal may still be beneficial. A study published in “Obesity Research” in April 2013 found that people who ate the majority of their calories before 3 p.m. lost more weight than those who ate their main meal after 3 p.m. Both groups ate a similar number of calories throughout the day.
- Laugh out loud. Laughter releases endorphins stimulate blood circulation and promote relaxation. Laughter decreases stress hormones and increases immune cells and infection-fighting antibodies, thus improving your resistance to disease. Laughter triggers the release of endorphins, the body’s natural feel-good chemicals. Endorphins promote an overall sense of well-being and can even temporarily relieve pain.
- Go for a message.the benefits of massage include lowered blood pressure, increased muscle tone, and stress reduction. Massage therapy can be an important part of your health maintenance plan by Reducing or eliminating pain, Improving joint mobility, Improving circulation, Improving lymphatic drainage, Reducing muscular tension.Massage therapy can be used for the treatment of both acute and chronic conditions.
- Make sure you meditate.the more you practice, the more you are eased into it. Stress reduction could be the key to meditation’s beneficial effect on health. “We know stress is a contributor to all the major modern killers” . More studies have shown improvement for fibromyalgia and even psoriasis in patients who meditate.
- Try oil pulling.oil pulling has the ability to treat various illness, ranging from digestive disorders to heart disease. Oil pulling, also known as “kalava” or “gundusha,” is an ancient Ayurvedic dental technique that involves swishing a tablespoon of oil in your mouth on an empty stomach for around 20 minutes. This action supposedly draws out toxins in your body, primarily to improve oral health but also to improve your overall health.
- Doing pranayama clears the lungs of carbon dioxide, and increases oxygen intake, providing your body with more vital energy. Pranayama techniques are beneficial in treating a range of stress-related disorder.Pranayama improves the autonomic functions.It helps to relieve the symptoms of asthma.It reduces the signs of oxidative stress in the body.Practicing pranayama every day can assist in steady mind, strong will-power and sound judgment.Regular pranayama can extend life and enhance one’s perception of life.A number of studies show that pranayama causes the change in the cardiorespiratory system including lowering of blood pressure.Certain pranayamas are excellent for weight loss.
- Ensure your body gets enough rest and sleep. Sleep plays an important role in your physical health. For example, sleep is involved in healing and repair of your heart and blood vessels. Ongoing sleep deficiency is linked to an increased risk of heart disease, kidney disease, high blood pressure, diabetes, and stroke.
- Clean your tongue every day this Ora hygiene practice removes toxins on your tongue. Benefits of Using a Tongue Scraper, Clears toxins & bacteria from the tongue.Helps remove the coating on the tongue that leads to bad breath.Helps eliminate undigested food particles from the tongue.Enhances the sense of taste.Promotes overall oral & digestive health.Gently stimulates the internal organs.
P.S.: If you liked this post, you might also like BAD HABITS THAT CAN RUIN YOUR HEALTH (WORTH QUITTING) and YOUR OWN HABITS ARE KILLING YOUR BRAIN.
Please don’t forget to like, subscribe, comment and share with your loved ones.
Thanks for reading.
Stay happy, stay healthy.