We all know what to eat and what not to eat, but Weight loss friendly foods will help you in your quest to lose some pounds.
So what should we include in your diet if you want to lose weight?
Here are some excellent weight loss friendly foods.
- Whole eggs– Eggs are incredibly nutrient dense and can help you get all the nutrients you need on a calorie restricted diet. Almost all the nutrients are found in the yolks.
- Leafy greens-Leafy greens are also incredibly nutritious and very high in all sorts of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. This includes calcium, which has been shown to aid fat burning in some studies.
- Salmon-Salmon is also loaded with Omega-3 fatty acids, which have been shown to help reduce inflammation, which is known to play a major role in obesity and metabolic disease. HEALTH BENEFITS OF OMEGA 3 FATTY ACIDS
- Cruciferous Vegetables-A combination of protein, fiber, and low energy density makes cruciferous vegetables the perfect foods to include in your meals if you need to lose weight. Cruciferous vegetables include broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage and Brussels sprouts.
- Boiled Potatoes-If you boil the potatoes, then allow them to cool for a while, then they will form large amounts of resistant starch, a fiber-like substance that has been shown to have all sorts of health benefits… including weight loss. Sweet potatoes, turnips, and other root vegetables are also excellent.
- Beans and Legumes-Some beans and legumes can be beneficial for weight loss.This includes lentils, black beans, kidney beans and some others.
- Soups-Some studies have shown that eating the exact same food, except made in a soup instead of as solid food, makes people feel more satiated and eat significantly fewer calories
- Cottage Cheese-Dairy products tend to be high in protein. Dairy products are also high in calcium, which has been shown to aid in the fat burning process.
- Avocados-Avocados are a unique type of fruit. Whereas most fruit is high in carbs, avocados are loaded with healthy fats.They are particularly high in monounsaturated oleic acid, the same type of fat found in olive oil. They also contain many important nutrients, including fiber and potassium.
- Apple Cider Vinegar-Apple cider vinegar is incredibly popular in the natural health community. Taking vinegar at the same time as a high-carb meal can increase feelings of fullness and make people eat 200-275 fewer calories for the rest of the day. Vinegar has also been shown to reduce blood sugar spikes after meals, which may lead to all sorts of beneficial effects on health in the long term.
- Nuts-Despite being high in fat, nuts are not inherently fattening.They’re an excellent snack, containing balanced amounts of protein, fiber, and healthy fats. Just make sure not to go overboard, as they are still pretty high in calories. If you tend to binge and eat massive amounts of nuts, then it may be best to avoid them.
- Some Whole Grains-This includes some whole grains that are loaded with fiber and contain a decent amount of protein as well.Notable examples include oats, brown rice, and quinoa.
- Chili Pepper-Eating chili peppers may be useful on a weight loss diet.They contain a substance called capsaicin, which has been shown to help reduce appetite and increase fat burning in some studies.
- Fruit-Most health experts agree that fruit is healthy.Numerous population studies have shown that people who eat the most fruit (and vegetables) tend to be healthier than people who don’t.
- Grapefruit-One fruit that deserves to be highlighted is grapefruit because its effects on weight control have been studied directly.
- Coconut Oil-Not all fats are created equal.Coconut oil is high in fatty acids of a medium length, called Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCTs). These fatty acids have been shown to boost satiety compared to other fats, as well as increase a number of calories burned.
- Yogurt-Another excellent dairy food is yogurt.Yogurt contains Probiotic bacteria that can improve the function of your gut.Having a healthy gut may potentially help protect against inflammation and leptin resistance, which is the main hormonal driver of obesity.
P.S.: If you liked this post, you might also like HOW PROTEIN CAN HELP YOU IN WEIGHT-LOSS and TIPS TO BOOST METABOLISM- THE FASTEST WAY TO Lose WEIGHT.
Please don’t forget to like, subscribe, comment and share with your loved ones.
Thanks for reading,
Stay happy, stay healthy.