Prone to blemishes, blackheads, and oily skin? So the body shop tea tree range is for you. It contains the power of natural tea tree, which is clinically proven to give clearer skin from one week. I am going to talk about why I like them and how they work.
The body shop tea tree range has
- Tea tree facial wash
- Tea tree toner
- Tea tree mattifying lotion
- Tea tree blemish fade night lotion
- Tea tree oil
- Tea tree facial wash– it is a gel-based facial wash, suitable for everyday use to help clear and prevent blemishes, removing excess oil without over drying the skin. Every time I use this face wash I get a cooling effect and leaves me feeling fresh. It is an excellent face wash. I have to say it does not prevent pimples. I believe that acne and pimples caused by various reasons and one of the reason are clogged pores and I must say this face wash works well in cleaning face effectively so the chances of having pimples reduced but if it is due to other reasons it cannot help.Buy Here
- Tea tree toner-this toner is meant for blemished skin. it helps to remove makeup and impurities on the skin and also create the mattifying effect. this toner is green in color with white powder in the bottom. You have to shake the bottle before use to activate the mattifying powder. It also has the cooling effect. This toner does what it claims.my skin doesn’t get oily at the end of the day.the surface of skin becomes smoother. Pores shrink drastically. It removes blackheads very effectively.stings a little for those who have sensitive or dry skin.Buy here
- Tea tree mattifying lotion– it is a lightweight , water-based lotion with tea tree oil that sinks into the skin to provide lightweight hydration and oil control while helping to prevent blemishes with regular use.the easily absorbed lotion is clinically proven to give clearer looking skin in one week.keep the shine off for more than 12 hours , tried and tested. Tea tree is supposed to be good for blemishes.Buy here
- Tea tree blemish fade night lotion-This lightweight soothing gel cream sinks into the skin to help improve the appearance of blemish-damaged skin and equalize oiliness and replenish moisture while you sleep. It is moisturizing and gives just the right hydration to the skin- neither too light nor too heavy. It makes skin soft and smooth. When I wake up in the morning, my skin feels supple and brighter. Works on pimples and acne. In my first application itself, I woke up in the morning to find the smaller pimples dried out. But it takes time on bigger stubborn pimples. I cannot say how it will work for people with a lot of acne. I have 1-2 stubborn pimples and some tiny ones and its working.Buy here
- Tea tree oil-A medicine cabinet must. A pre-blended oil which can be used in many different ways to help soothe blemished skin. Dab directly onto skin at first sign of a blemish. it helps to cure a pimple completely. Lasts a reasonably long time. I had very low expectations since the quantity is so less.Buy here
Whether you tackle your skin with tea tree oil, facial wash or treat spots with tea tree night lotion. It’s time to say “goodbye” to shine and “hello” to clear skin.
For now signing off until next post. please motivate me by giving your feed back as comment and also share your views.
Please don’t forget to like, subscribe, comment and share with your loved ones.
Drive more traffic to your blog using performance based marketing.
Thanks for reading.
Stay happy, stay healthy.
Categories: Product review