- Mix 2 tablespoon of honey with 1 tablespoon of Cinnamon .Apply this mask on your face or spot treat, leave on for 10-15 minutes. Rinse off completely and pat your face dry. Cinnamon has antibacterial properties and honey is a natural antibiotic, ready and waiting to wipe the little buggers out.
- Mix 1 tablespoon honey with 1 tablespoon of yogurt, apply this paste on your face and leave it on for 30 minutes. Then scrub it off in a circular motion.
- Mash up the flesh of papaya well, until it is of consistency that can be easily applied on your skin. And leave it on for 10-15 minutes and wash it off. Papaya contains an enzyme called Papain, which reduces inflammation and helps prevent pus from forming.
- Make a paste of orange peel with water and apply it all over your face and rinse it off with cold water. Orange peel contains vitamin c and citric acid, it promotes the growth of new healthy cells.
- Take few drops of tea tree oil on a cotton ball and dab it on your pimple. Its antibacterial properties kill off the acne-causing bacteria and prevent further breakouts.
Recommended-REVIEW – THE BODY SHOP TEA TREE RANGE
- Make a paste of strawberry with honey and apply it all over your face and leave it for 10-15 minute and rinse it off with cold water. Strawberry contains Salicylic acid, which opened up clogged pores and kills bacteria.
- Rub banana peel on your face in circular motion leave it on for 30 minutes and wash off with cold water. Banana peel contains lutein. This is a powerful antioxidant which reduces swelling and inflammation. And encourage healthy cell growth.
- Dab some lemon juice on your pimple. It is rich in vitamin c, which is good for all skin type.
- Take steam for at least 10-15 minutes. It will open up clogged pores and flush out the impurities within your skin. You can add few drops of essential oil (i.e. lavender oil or tea tree oil).
P.S.: If you liked this post, you might also like ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT ACNE and
For now signing off until next post. please motivate me by giving your feed back as comment and also share your views.
Please don’t forget to like, subscribe, comment and share with your loved ones.
Drive more traffic to your blog using performance based marketing.
Thanks for reading.
Stay happy,stay healthy.
Categories: Home Remedies