Green tea is good for health but do you know that it also helpful in getting glowing skin? No, I’m not kidding. You can use it as a mask, toner, face pack etc. on your skin. Here are some homemade recepies that you can use to beautify your skin.
- FACE PACK – After each cup of green tea that you drink, remove the tea bag and cut it open, empty the content and mix it with honey. Apply the paste on your face. Leave it for 10 minutes and rinse it off.
- SPLASH GREEN TEA ON YOUR FACE-Prepare green tea and let it cool. Splash it all over your face repeatedly and the rinse your face with cold water.
- DON’T HAVE TIME FOR FULL FACIAL,TRY THIS– Take a green tea bag, run it under the hot water.squeeze out some of the water but not all of it.rub the tea bag all over your face until the bag has cooled off. And you’re done.
- USE GREEN TEA ON YOUR FACE WITH FACIAL CLEANSER-Cut green tea bag open, empty its content into a small cup. Add two tablespoon of facial cleanser into it. Apply this paste on your face for 5 minutes and scrub it off.
- GREEN TEA FACIAL STEAM– Boil some water and take a green tea bag, cut it open. Empty the green tea bag into hot water. And take steam for 5 minutes.
- GREEN TEA ROSEWATER– Boil rose water and add green tea bag into it. Let it cool and store it in a spray bottle or regular bottle. Store it in the fridge. Apply it on your face and under eye area with a cotton pad.
- GREEN TEA TONER– Make a pot of green tea. Pour it into a container with a lid.dip a cotton ball into green tea and rub it all over your face twice a day to add moisture and unclog pores.
For now signing off until next post. please motivate me by giving your feed back as comment and also share your views.
Please don’t forget to like, subscribe, comment and share with your loved ones.
Drive more traffic to your blog using performance based marketing.
Thanks for reading.
Stay happy, stay healthy.