Green tea is the healthiest drink on the earth. it is loaded with lots of antioxidants and nutrients that have powerful effects on the body. Green tea improves brain function, fat loose, lower cancer risk and lots of incredible health benefits.
Try to choose a higher quality brand of Green tea, because some of the lower quality brands can contain excessive levels of fluoride.
Here are some health benefits of green tea that have been confirming in human research studies.
- Compounds in green tea can improve brain function and make you smarter. Green tea contains less caffeine than coffee but enough to produce an effect. It also contains the amino acid L-theanine, which can work synergistically with caffeine to improve brain function.
Recommended–YOUR OWN HABITS ARE KILLING YOUR BRAIN
- Green tea increases fat burning and improves physical performance. Green tea has been shown to boost the metabolic rate and increase fat burning in the short term, although not all studies agree.
- Antioxidants in green tea may lower the risk of a various type of cancer. Multiple studies show that green tea drinkers have the lower risk of a various type of cancer.
- Green tea may protect your age in old age, lowering the risk of Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s. The bio-active compound in green tea can have various protective effects on nervous and may reduce a risk of both Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s.
- Green tea can kill bacteria, which improves dental health and lowers your risk of infection and reduce bad breath.
- Green tea may lower your risk of type 2 diabetes. Green tea can cause the mild reduction in blood sugar levels. it may also lower the risk of developing type 2 diabetes in a long term.
- Green tea reduces bad cholesterol in the blood and improves the ratio of good cholesterol to bad cholesterol.
- Regular consumption of green tea is thought to reduce the risk of high blood pressure.
Recommended–NATURAL WAYS TO MANAGE HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE
- Green tea can apparently also help with wrinkles and signs of aging, this is because their antioxidants and anti-inflammatory activities. Studies have demonstrated that green tea applied topically can reduce sun damage.
Recommended-HOW TO USE GREEN TEA ON YOUR FACE
- Green tea boosts eye sight, the antioxidants found in green tea can actually penetrate the tissues of the eyes and produce antioxidant activities. Catechines, antioxidants in a green tea are capable of being absorbed into the tissues of the eyes.
Do you drink Green tea ?? This “super drink” deserves your full attention.
For now signing off until next post. please motivate me by giving your feed back as comment and also share your views.
Please don’t forget to like, subscribe, comment and share with your loved ones.
Drive more traffic to your blog using performance based marketing.
Thanks for reading.
Stay happy, stay healthy.
Categories: Food Facts